Thursday 13 March 2014

Try The Oddest Combination Of Dressing That You Have Ever Imagined



To look different from others is not a bad thing. You just need to keep on trying new stuff with a little bit variation. Just recall the last time when you thought of something really odd to wear with really odd combination of stuff. If you are really formal looking person with a mindset of following always what fashion trends tell you about then I am sorry to say that you really need to get a life! Sometimes, we kill the inner personality of ours that wants to look way different than other people around us. 

You might think that I am crazy but I have always tried to look different but in a proper manner. Yes! It is really a hard job but you need to let your sense of fashion and aim to look different work side by side. It is not necessary to wear a casual pajama with a real formal shirt to be prominent and very different. You need to try the oddest combination of dressing that looks different yet proper as well. This is what I always follow. I keep on trying what looks right but with the oddest combination of dressing line. You need to keep one thing in mind that trying out an odd combination of dressing looks acceptable when wore casually. Your boss would hand you over a letter for your resignation, if you are planning to look odd during your office hours. You can buy women shoes online that looks formal without playing any fancy games with your boss.

I still remember that I wanted to look different for my prom night. I was excited about my plan but a little scared about its failure. What I did was that I wore a knee long baby pink skirt with a plain drop shoulder shirt. You might be thinking that this is not at all an odd combination for prom. But the real oddest thing was the pair of shoes that I chose for the biggest night of my teenage life! I bought a pair of women's mid calf buckle boots that were black in color. The boots were fifteen inches long with laces over them. The pair was looking like shoes for women in army. But it was what conveyed my message to all the other students that were following the same old formal look at the prom night.

My combination of dressing showed that no matter how pretty we, the women, are we know how to deal with the hardest time that we ever come across. Going to the prom night party like this was a bit scary but I felt really good to convey my message when it was my turn to share my feeling about my time spent at my high school.

You can convey your message through your attire. All you need is to wear it with great confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment